Personal Transformation IntensiveA Powerful Heart-centered personal growth Program
PTI is a powerful personal growth/therapy program for anyone seeking to live life to its fullest. The PTI is an innovative adjunct to individual therapy because it takes people further in their healing process than they can possibly go in a one-on-one setting.We all have mental, emotional and physical blocks that limit our joy, prevent us from knowing the truth about who we are and interfere with living up to our full potential. When we release these blocks, we allow our true self to be in charge of our life rather than old unacknowledged, hidden parts of us. Personal transformation means getting down below the surface of the roles that we play in life and reclaiming our authentic, deeper self. PTI is an opportunity to explore these deeper levels and move beyond our unconscious self-imposed limitations. It is a powerful personal growth program that utilizes group process to facilitate healing, foster a greater sense of personal fulfillment and improve relationships.
How PTI WorksPTI is structured as a five month program that meets one weekend each month from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for an approximate total of 130 hours. Each weekend covers an educational theme that includes codependency, addictions, sexual abuse, mind-body connection and relationships.PTI is facilitated by two specially trained Heart-centered Transformational psychotherapists and one or more assistants whose professional direction and positive energy to provide an atmosphere of healing and growth.People will be onsite for the duration of the workshop with meals and comfortable sleeping accommodations provided.
Experience these powerful techniques:
- Hypnotherapy: a dramatic combination of traditional hypnosis, Gestalt approaches, and energy work
- Breath Therapy: sometimes called “conscious connected breathing” or “rebirthing” integrates one’s emotional, physical and spiritual healing
- Energetic Psychodrama: an awesomely powerful form of psychodrama that incorporates trance work and energy work within a traditional psychodrama format
- Subtle body energy work and Soul Psychology: work with and heal the causes of emotional and physical imbalances where they first manifested, in the energy field.
- Kundilini meditation
Heart-Centered TherapiesHeart Centered healing modalities utilize: Altered-states of consciousness to access unconscious material, a deeply experiential approach, an acknowledgement of the vital role of the client’s own spiritual connection, and an unfailing link with the unconditional love accessed through his/her heart center. PTI providers are thoroughly trained in the clinical techniques used and have at least three years of advanced training at The Wellness Institute in hypnotherapy, breath work, and psychodrama.
- Rapid increase in self-awareness, acceptance and understanding
- Learn to live from the core of your authentic self by releasing unconscious denial
- Release self-defeating beliefs and patterns
- Create community support for what is in your highest good
- Improve interpersonal communications skills
- Deepened spiritual connection
- Strengthened personal integrity
- Attract fulfilling relationships
- Experience deep inner peace and joy improved mental, emotional and physical health
- Learn tools to manifest your goals using the full power of your mind, heart and spirit